unable to open .wma files on Mac

raysquared504

I downloaded Switch in order to convert some wma files into mp3s that came from my classmate's voice recorder. The software will not open the wma files although they are said to be supported. I've checked the software's preferences, in addition to the files themselves, and can find nothing suspect in either. There is no reason why the files should be protected since they were downloaded directly from the original source. Any ideas? I'm using OS 10.3.9 Panther on a G3 iBook. Thanks.

I managed to figure it out. To get around this problem, I simply imported the entire folder in which my files were and then it was smooth sailing. I had to download and install flip4mac from microsoft, but that was a piece of cake. I hope this can help someone.

I downloaded Switch in order to convert some wma files into mp3s that came from my classmate's voice recorder. The software will not open the wma files although they are said to be supported. I've checked the software's preferences, in addition to the files themselves, and can find nothing suspect in either. There is no reason why the files should be protected since they were downloaded directly from the original source. Any ideas? I'm using OS 10.3.9 Panther on a G3 iBook. Thanks.