Saving Files

Gina77092

I converted some songs from WMA to MP3 and now I want to save them back into a folder. No where, that I can see, is there an option to save the files. Where will they go if I click out of the program.? Also, I wanted to upload them to my GPS but I can not do it from this program.

Can someone please give me an answer?

This is my second post on this subject. I am trying again but with not luck. After my WMA files have been converted, I don't know where to go from there.

I would so appreciate help from anyone.

Are you using the Windows version of Switch? On the main screen there is an "Output Folder" field, which is where the resulting conversions go.

I converted some songs from WMA to MP3 and now I want to save them back into a folder. No where, that I can see, is there an option to save the files. Where will they go if I click out of the program.? Also, I wanted to upload them to my GPS but I can not do it from this program.

Can someone please give me an answer?

This is my second post on this subject. I am trying again but with not luck. After my WMA files have been converted, I don't know where to go from there.

I would so appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you. I finally figured it out. For some reason, the first time I checked my folder, it was not there and then I found it later. I was able to up load the music it my GPS.