Why is my MixPad not working???

not.a.rea

I bought a volt audio interface a month ago and just bought a monthly subscription to MixPad Multitracking and recording feature. Every time I open a new project, it lets me record one track, then it won't let me replay it/listen to it. So, I disable the recording, then it allows me to listen back to what I've already recorded. But once I get ready to record the second track, it doesn't let me turn it back on. I've tried so many things, I've reset my computer, I've turned my volt interface off and on, I've unplugged it, I've messed around with my computer settings, I've reset the MixPad page, and nothing works. I don't know what to do. I've asked my parents but they dont know a thing about computers. I've watched the videos that NHC software offers but they don't help. I don't understand what's wrong and I just want to record my music already, but I feel like I've wasted my money buying the MixPad just for it to never work. I've spent hours trying to figure it out but idk what else to do. please help.