How to set up right-click option?

rose1234

Hi there,

Can I set up Switch so that I can right-click an audio file and have Switch come up as an option for conversion? I was quite sure I was able to do this on my last installation, but, I can't seem to find any way of setting this up. I have searched the forum and the internet and can't find an answer, so I would be extremely grateful if somebody could help me out here.

Many thanks,

Rose

Hi there,

Can I set up Switch so that I can right-click an audio file and have Switch come up as an option for conversion? I was quite sure I was able to do this on my last installation, but, I can't seem to find any way of setting this up. I have searched the forum and the internet and can't find an answer, so I would be extremely grateful if somebody could help me out here.

Many thanks,

Rose

=====================================================

Right-click on the audio file in your directory. Half way down the list is an entry that says "open with." Click on this and a list of the available options will appear. If Switch is not on this list, then go to the bottom of the list, where there is an entry that says "choose program." Click on this entry, which will bring up another list that _does_ contain Switch. Select this entry. At the bottom of this dialogue box you will find a checkbox that locks in Switch as the default program with which to open any audio file in the future, but without having to go through a tedious procedure.

Musikone