Never ending problems! Complete nightmare!

Francisca

I came across MixPad at the end of last year because the person who was helping me with recording gave up and I have to quickly find software that did what I need but wasn't too complicated! But the problems that I have had since then are completely surreal. I would like to hear from other members who maybe have had such a lot of problem? Is this normal? I have demanded my money back but because the trial version was perfect, I won't get it, just the versions I got since there are a mess! I have also demanded that they then give me a version that works, but no, because I joined in December, by maybe April I had no more right to an upgrade, while I am only asking for it because they have messed it all up! Funny that some of the problems of one of the versions, crackling noises all over the tracks when the plugins are on, disappear with the diagnostics version and also when they sent me an 18-month-old version. Is this a complete mess or what? No possibility to speak to anyone on the phone without paying extra but then I didn't create the problems? Never an apology nothing. At a certain point in time I became so desperate, a few months into this mess, that I gave up on my singing! What kind of a company is this? I have found a lot of very negative feedback online, even from a professional tester, which I wish I had found back then. I want to move on to better software but I can't until I have my money back! What are our rights? I am in the UK but there must be international rights or else Australian rights, if it is true that they are in Australia, that is!