Convert only certain file types to PDF

KerryC

Hello,

I have a few hundred files in many sub folders, I need all .docx file converted to PDF and all the .tiff and .jpg files to NOT be converted. When adding a folder to convert I do not see an option to limit the types of files to convert, Doxillion just converts everything it finds and can support.  Is this a way to limit the file types that are processed when dealing with folders.

Kerry

• 1 month later...

When you click Add File, windows file explorer will appear. On the lower right side you, will see a dropdown where you can choose 'Microsoft Word (*doc, *docx). When selected, it will only show file with DOC/DOCX format.

Thanks for the reply but this doesn't offer the flexibility we need, there are many file type to convert and a few we want to ignore. The application doesnt have the ability to convert .doc, .docx, .txt, .csv, .xls, .html etc... and ignore all the .tiff and .jpg files in one submission. The method you suggested would require us to specify each file type individually which is not ideal in our situation dealing with 60,000+ files.  Our solution was to just ADD THE FOLDER, let the software convert everything it finds to PDF and then deal with the extra unwanted PDF's later.

Thanks