Wavepad sound very faint. UK usr

Tonyw

Wavepad sound very faint. UK usr

Connected to mic jack.

I am a newuser, running trial before purchase. Can anyone help please.

I don't know if it makes a diff' but the tel line adapter connects to the PC XPPRO Quadcore system and no sounds comes via the speakers, but the sound is very very faint on recording.

If I record on a small dictaphone, the sound is normal, and when I play THAT back thruough the mic connecter it'ok, but that defeats goal.

Also I prfer to install all aux programs to another drive, so my core O/S is small for mirroring. I don't get an option to install anywhere else than C:

Any suggestions?

I don't find a record vol option at all in the options or software, but sound vol is about middle on the system hardware.

When I record to a dictaphone, and play that back with same jacks, it plays normally, from the mic to the software. When I pull that plug and connect the phone direct. sound is almsot inaudilbe, all other things same.

I think the frame reference of the dictaphone as background indicates the difference in whethr it comes fom direct line, or direct dictaphone. SO I thought perhaps the UK could require different adapter.