compressing?

lindsay411

help me! i just got wavepad and i am wanting to use the program to compress songs to make the file smaller but so far i havnt found a way to do it.

can any one help me?

==========================================================

You haven't so far found a way to do it since you are looking in the wrong place for help. You need to understand the difference between a sound EDITOR (such as WavePad) and a sound format CONVERTER (such as Switch). Compression is a job for a sound format converter.

Unfortunately, you have landed in a WavePad discussion forum.

Fortunately, there is also a Switch discussion forum at this web site.

I would urge you to hurry on over to the Switch discussion forum and ask your question there, where someone will hopefully be able to answer it.

Musikone

help me! i just got wavepad and i am wanting to use the program to compress songs to make the file smaller but so far i havnt found a way to do it.

can any one help me?

==========================================================

You haven't so far found a way to do it since you are looking in the wrong place for help. You need to understand the difference between a sound EDITOR (such as WavePad) and a sound format CONVERTER (such as Switch). Compression is a job for a sound format converter.

Unfortunately, you have landed in a WavePad discussion forum.

Fortunately, there is also a Switch discussion forum at this web site.

I would urge you to hurry on over to the Switch discussion forum and ask your question there, where someone will hopefully be able to answer it.

Musikone