What Format?

hammyrhf

How can I play downloaded MP3 files on my car CD player which does not support MP3 files. I was told that converting them to WAV files was the answer which I duly did using Switch. Unfortunately I get an Error Code when trying to play them in the converted format. Can anyone help please?

How can I play downloaded MP3 files on my car CD player which does not support MP3 files. I was told that converting them to WAV files was the answer which I duly did using Switch. Unfortunately I get an Error Code when trying to play them in the converted format. Can anyone help please?

=================================

Do you have a different (i.e., not for your car) CD player? If so, will it play the mp3 file? If not, will it play the file that you converted to .wav?

Of course, you realize that converting a file from mp3 to .wav drastically increases its size, don't you? If you do realize this, after converting the file in question to a .wav file, did you then burn a CD with this much larger file, that you then tried to play in your car player?

If you can answer these questions, I will probably be able to help you. However, if you do not answer this post, then I certainly will _not_ be able to do this, since I am not a mind reader :-)

Musikone

(I've been here before, as you can see)