codec error

nagydee

I installed Switch.

now all my media players (windows media, winamp, quicktime) playing at last 2 times fasten than normal whit no sound.

I removed switc, removed and reinstalled all codecpacks and still have a problem.

what can I do?

Switch does not change anything to do with your audio configuration, or your media players. Have a look at you Windows Control Panel -> Sound and Audio Devices, and make sure your sound card is playing the output. Also check within your individual media players for similar settings. Switch does not install any codecs as they are all contained within the single executable.

Switch does not change anything to do with your audio configuration, or your media players. Have a look at you Windows Control Panel -> Sound and Audio Devices, and make sure your sound card is playing the output. Also check within your individual media players for similar settings. Switch does not install any codecs as they are all contained within the single executable.

it's does.

It's killing the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (motherbord MSI K9AGM2-FIH).

I reinstalled the driver, and all works again.

I tested it too.

Reinstalling switch killed the driver again.

Hmmm, well it shouldn't be... I'll pass this onto the developers, it may be a specific problem just relating to your configuration. You sure you're just installing Switch? No additional applications?

Hmmm, well it shouldn't be... I'll pass this onto the developers, it may be a specific problem just relating to your configuration. You sure you're just installing Switch? No additional applications?

the firs time maybe.

the second time definitely not.