Version 1.29 Broken?

jswhite1

Hey there

I'm running Switch on 2 machines and have 2 licenses. One is version 1.11 and it's working great, converting DSS files to WAV as usual. The other machine was recently updated to version 1.29, and all the DSS files I try to convert to WAV on that machine produce only empty WAV files. When I put exactly the same files back on the first machine, conversion works just fine again.

I can only conclude that the update to 1.29 has broken something in the DSS to WAV conversion. So can someone fix it?

Thx

Jon

I can confirm that DSS is broken in the latest version of Switch. The developers know about this issue and will be releasing a new version shortly!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
As soon as possible. They haven't provided me with a date yet, but assured me it will be soon.

I'm having the same problem. Just downloaded it specifically to convert DDS to MP3 but just get the short conversion with nothing in it. Are there any signs yet of a fix? Is it possible to download version 1.12 or 1.11 in the meantime? Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

The latest versions of Switch are now working fine with no known DSS issues. Ensure you get the latest version from our site directly.