conversion failure

steve perry

What changed between then and now? Are you attempting to convert the same files or different ones? Do the original ones work if you attempt to convert them? Did you install a newer version of Switch?

What changed between then and now? Are you attempting to convert the same files or different ones? Do the original ones work if you attempt to convert them? Did you install a newer version of Switch?

I think the only thing that changed was the fact that because Windows Media Player couldn't play aac files I made Real Player (which could play them) the default player.

I can still play the original source mp3 and target aac files but I cannot convert the original mp3 files again or any source file.

I don't know what version the original free download was.

I think the only thing that changed was the fact that because Windows Media Player couldn't play aac files I made Real Player (which could play them) the default player.

I can still play the original source mp3 and target aac files but I cannot convert the original mp3 files again or any source file.

I don't know what version the original free download was.

update:- I can now convert all that i have tried except 1 particular album although those mp3 files play in RealPlayer - weird!