Multiple output folder ?

theplayer

Hi !!

I'm a new user of switch. It very cool and simple to use :-)

I need to have multiple output folder, is it possible to do ?

For exemple : I have 30 songs (wav format) in my "list of files to convert" i would to convert in mp3 format the first ten songs in an "output folder 1" the next ten songs in an "output folder 2" and the last ten 10 songs in an "output folder 3"

I'm sorry for my english, i hope it's clear for you ....and i hope you can help me ...

Unfortunately you can't do this directly within Switch, but you can do it through the command line options. Have a look at the help menu included with the program, there should be a "-outfolder" option which allows you to specify the different directories. You can then simply run the program multiple times automatically with the different settings by using a .bat file. Google around for more info on creating these if you wish.

Unfortunately you can't do this directly within Switch, but you can do it through the command line options. Have a look at the help menu included with the program, there should be a "-outfolder" option which allows you to specify the different directories. You can then simply run the program multiple times automatically with the different settings by using a .bat file. Google around for more info on creating these if you wish.

Ok thanks a lot !! I will try this way... I'm on mac OSX i hope it's not a problem to use a .bat file ??