Encoder Options Problematic

Webbit

Hello!

Switch is Really Great, have a single problem.

I use Switch by command line 99% of the time to take a Full quality WAV to a telephone quality WAV. (PCM8 8Khz 8Bits Mono)

I use this command line:

C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\switch.exe -clear -convert -format .wav PCM8 8000 1 -overwrite ALWAYS -outfolder d:\temp\ -hide TheWav.wav

But the 1% of the time where i use the Application manually and decide to convert (for example) from full quality WAV to a CCiTT U-law low quality WAV format and leave the Switch GUI to that settings, the next time i use the Command line, the Low quality WAV will be U-law, even if the "PCM8 8000 1" parameters are set in the command line...

Any Ideas on how to fix this? Or am i doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Nicolas

Hello!

I fount what the Problem was...

i had forgotten the .wav in the -format .wav, so the functionning full command line is:

"C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\switch.exe" -clear -convert -format .wav -settings .wav PCM16 8000 1 -outfolder d:\temp\ -hide TheWav.wav -exit

I have also added the -exit so that is exists gracefully!

Good day!

NJ

Hello!

Switch is Really Great, have a single problem.

I use Switch by command line 99% of the time to take a Full quality WAV to a telephone quality WAV. (PCM8 8Khz 8Bits Mono)

I use this command line:

C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\switch.exe -clear -convert -format .wav PCM8 8000 1 -overwrite ALWAYS -outfolder d:\temp\ -hide TheWav.wav

But the 1% of the time where i use the Application manually and decide to convert (for example) from full quality WAV to a CCiTT U-law low quality WAV format and leave the Switch GUI to that settings, the next time i use the Command line, the Low quality WAV will be U-law, even if the "PCM8 8000 1" parameters are set in the command line...

Any Ideas on how to fix this? Or am i doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Nicolas