Support problems

tanpro

Has anyone else had problems with support? I've purchased IVM and had it installed and working for about a month, then the computer crashed. I reinstalled and tried using the info that I set the computer with originally and it tells me that it is invalid (expired). This computer is now on a private network without internet access and cannot be removed as it is a production puter.

I've done the support request several times now and it's going on a month without any response what so ever. I have even requested pricing on 20 more licenses as I do need 20 more copies and have received no response in a week. What's up with this? Anyone else having problems like this?

Tom

You must contact NCH using the same e-mail address used when purchasing the product in order to receive the support service you paid for, otherwise you'll be put in queue for the lowest level support. Even so, I don't think it should take that long for them to respond.

We respond to every email sent to us, please check your spam/junk mail (including the ones set by your mail provider). As pythonpoole said, please use the email you purchased your product with, and ensure you use the correct contact form.

I have replied with the original email address and none of the emails before were rejected. Is it possible to change the email address that I have on file so that I can test this? If so, please let me know as I would really like to get this resolved. If it isn't possible, what would my options be?

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I must retract my previous statements about NCH's support. The problem did not reside with them, but with our email service. Our domain is still marked as black listed with some providers and shouldn't be (NOT an NCH problem).

Once I changed my email address to my personal ISP, support responded well within a reasonable time and has been very helpful and have resolved all of my issues to date.

Tom