CD won't play on CD player

tiggercat

I have been editing some files on Wavepad, and have burned them to CD but they won't play on my children's dance teachers player. They play on every other CD player I have tried, except hers. Other people have used the same brand of CD in her player without problem. Is there something in Wavepad that I need to change to fix this problem. I use Expressburn to burn the CD's.

If they work on other CD players then the CD was made fine. Make sure you're selecting "Audio CD" in Express Burn.

Are you certain that the exact same brand of blank CD works in this CD player? Try burning to a different brand and see if that helps, otherwise it's a compatibility issue between the CD media and the CD player.

Make sure you're selecting "Audio CD" in Express Burn.

Are you certain that the exact same brand of blank CD works in this CD player? Try burning to a different brand and see if that helps, otherwise it's a compatibility issue between the CD media and the CD player.

Thanks nchto, but definately selecting Audio CD, the CD was from her own supply, and have also tried different brands. Could it be the burn speed? I am using a new laptop (less than 6 mths old), her PC is over 3 years old. The CD player is also not new.