fade out

jazzsinger

Hi I am a first time user . I am trying to fade out the abrupt endings of some mp3 files I downloaded from Limewire.I am not having ant success.The fade seems to affect te whole song. I want to be able to contol it so it apllies to the last 20 secs of the song. Can anyone help?????

• 2 weeks later...

You must first highlight the region you wish to apply the fadeout effect to first. This can simply be done by selecting the start and then dragging your mouse across to the end of the region. If you do not select this region then it will be applied to the entire file.

• 4 weeks later...
You must first highlight the region you wish to apply the fadeout effect to first. This can simply be done by selecting the start and then dragging your mouse across to the end of the region. If you do not select this region then it will be applied to the entire file.

I am highlighting the region to fade out but what's happening is instead of applying the fade out pattern to that region it appears to be pasting another piece into that section that is highlighted