output folder failure

I was using Switch Plus (which I bought). It was my favorite conversion program to convert my songs to MP3's. Now it no longer works. I get: 'creation of output folder failed' error message every time. I need it today to get my songs to a radio station by Tuesday. Very frustrating. the reason I liked Switch, was because it was hassle-free. Now when I need it most ... a big problem.

Brian

What output folder are you using? Does it exist? What version of Switch? What operating system? Did you update anything on your computer which may have caused this software to stop functioning as it used to? Switch just doesn't stop working, something must have happened to cause this outcome. Identifying this by providing some more information would help others help you.

What output folder are you using? Does it exist? What version of Switch? What operating system? Did you update anything on your computer which may have caused this software to stop functioning as it used to? Switch just doesn't stop working, something must have happened to cause this outcome. Identifying this by providing some more information would help others help you.

I use Wins XP. I have not added anything new, except for a screenwriting program which I downloaded about two weeks ago. When an ordinary 4 minute song was to be converted, it should have been only a few MB, but under size of file it read 1700MB - another read 3700 MB - maybe that will enable someone to get an idea of what's happeneing. I just did convert two files, so I'm not sure why it failed earlier. Thanks for any help - I am not too strong on the tech end. Thanks Brian (are therecertain types of audio files which will not work, or do the big MB count?)

Those file sizes are pretty massive for only a 4 minute song... you sure it was not 1700KB and 3700KB? IT may simply be that one of the files were corrupted in such a way that it caused Switch to behave strangely.

Those file sizes are pretty massive for only a 4 minute song... you sure it was not 1700KB and 3700KB? IT may simply be that one of the files were corrupted in such a way that it caused Switch to behave strangely.

I don't know why, but now, the same file that refused me for over an hour, earlier, is now converting. I did go into 'encoding options' and may have changed it to 'Joint' , not sure anymore, but I seem to have my good old Switch program back. Maybe the demons split when they heard you comin. Thanks, Brian

I don't know why, but now, the same file that refused me for over an hour, earlier, is now converting. I did go into 'encoding options' and may have changed it to 'Joint' , not sure anymore, but I seem to have my good old Switch program back. Maybe the demons split when they heard you comin. Thanks, Brian

I was wrong about the file sizes. There was a . not a , -- the extra zeros threw me. Sorry.