Mix pad

jbitakis

Hi, I saved a voice narration and music to a file. I used mixpad to do the work. Now it is together as a wav. file. However, now I want to go back to the mixpad page viewing the original voice narration (on 1 line ) separate from the music (on another line). How do I do this? Every time I go back to mix pad now it brings back the finished product (where both the voice narration and the music are combined). The problem is that I want to cut some sections of the narration now but keep the music the same.

How do I do this??

James

• 3 weeks later...

If you save as a mixpad project it will keep the tracks separate. If you save as an mp3 or other audio format it combines your project into the one audio file, which you cannot separate the tracks.

• 5 months later...
Hi, I saved a voice narration and music to a file. I used mixpad to do the work. Now it is together as a wav. file. However, now I want to go back to the mixpad page viewing the original voice narration (on 1 line ) separate from the music (on another line). How do I do this? Every time I go back to mix pad now it brings back the finished product (where both the voice narration and the music are combined). The problem is that I want to cut some sections of the narration now but keep the music the same.

How do I do this??

James

Search your pc for the mixpad PROJECT file. The PROJECT is an exact copy of what you made the first time. Once you find that, keep it's location in mind and open Mixpad again.

Use File, open, then direct it to the PROJECTS location. if you find it, open it and WHALLA it should be the one you did the first time.

For future reff, when you close a Mixpad proj and it askes if you want to save it, always say yes (you can delete later) but make sure you remember where PROJECTS are going to be saved, and name it with the word PROJECT in the name so you will know what it is later when you are in this kind of situation. If you deleted it your s.o.l, but restore may help if it's that important to you. Good Luck