mp3 to cda conversion

bruntlap

I HAVE TO ADD TO KWA ABOUT CD TO MP3. THE SUPPORT SAYS THAT VER. 1.24 DOES SUPPORT CDA, BUT WHEN YOU GO TO CONVERT A MP3 IT DOES NOT SHOW IN DROP BOX. I HAVE THE FREE VERSION. IS THIS THE PROBLEM?

============================================

Exactly how do you plan to use the .cda option in Switch?

What file do you propose to convert to what file, and what are you going to do with the file that you have converted?

musikone

.cda is an audio cd shortcut, they are not actual files but instead links to audio tracks on your cd. You cannot convert to .cda with Switch. You can burn an audio cd using Express Burn, which will create the .cda shortcuts on your audio cd.

• 1 month later...
.cda is an audio cd shortcut, they are not actual files but instead links to audio tracks on your cd. You cannot convert to .cda with Switch. You can burn an audio cd using Express Burn, which will create the .cda shortcuts on your audio cd.

Can you convert .cda or mp4 to mp3??? Both are listed as supported in 1.24.

I have a purchased version and I have used the free version too.

I have had no trouble converting .cda to mp3 or wma etc. You cannot convert mp3, wma etc. to .cda with Switch.

Maybe we will be able to do this soon when Switch is updated. Please tech's take note.

As I mentioned before, you cannot convert to .cda using any application, ever. .cda files are virtual place holders for CD audio tracks, they do not exist in reality. You can create an audio CD using Express Burn.

I have a purchased version and I have used the free version too.

I have had no trouble converting .cda to mp3 or wma etc. You cannot convert mp3, wma etc. to .cda with Switch.

Maybe we will be able to do this soon when Switch is updated. Please tech's take note.

Everytime I try it gives me a big red X. Even with converting .mp4 to mp3 I get the x.