Hotkeys not working properly?

lucyfrog1

Today I loaded the new version (4.14) for someone here at work. Now when she uses Word (ES in the background), the hotkeys don't work but rather the F keys from Word still are active, ie. F7 opens the spellchecker in word, F2 repeats the last entry, etc.

Anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it? She can't get any work done now because I thought I was being helpful by loading the most recent version for her and now it's tripping!

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Lucy

Today I loaded the new version (4.14) for someone here at work. Now when she uses Word (ES in the background), the hotkeys don't work but rather the F keys from Word still are active, ie. F7 opens the spellchecker in word, F2 repeats the last entry, etc.

Anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it? She can't get any work done now because I thought I was being helpful by loading the most recent version for her and now it's tripping!

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Lucy

Maybe this is silly, but did you try rebooting, and then see if it works? Sometimes that's all it takes.

I haven't have anything like that problem, and I'm so happy to work with Sony and wma files again, I'm half-giddy. My OS is XP Pro (and Home) SP2, so I don't know if Vista makes a difference. Good luck, KRN.