Change size of chords font for a lead sheet

I am writing a lead sheet for a song, and I have the notes and lyrics entered, and now I want to enter the chords above the staff.

The only way I can see to do this in the manual is to use the fretboard. I click on a note, then go to the fretboard and scroll to find the chord I want, then place it. I have set the default to enter the name of the chord only, without guitar diagrams.

The issue I have is that the resulting text above the staff is so small. It looks like it's 6 point. I'd like it to be 10 or 11 point. Is there any way to change the size of the chord name only?

I understand, I think, what you want.  As you produce a lead sheet, you want the name of the chord, Am for A Minor, ad an example, to be larger and more readable.  Me too.  I looked but fail to see where we can do that.

• 4 months later...

Same question. And the answer I found is: you can use the Text tool to put text above the staff, where the chord symbols should go.

So if all you want is the chord name, D7 or Gdim or whatever, don't bother with the fretboard tool at all, just drop text objects there. It's not really any more work to do.