Read all, not working

bmccune

I have read everything I can find on sound problems to no avail. When I 1st installed this on Vista all worked great, went on vacation came back and now does not play sound. Removed it 3 times and re-installed, booted a few times. Checked the sound card and is picking it up in Wavepad. The Headphones, mic and all work fine just my desktop speakers do not work. Program is playing the file just not threw the desktop speakers and they work fine on all other programs. Ver 3.05. Again Speakers ARE showing up in the audio processor area. I Have 5 listings in there includng the headphones, have tried all, closing and re-opening after each. Headphones only one that I can hear anything from.

If this is a Vista concern so be it will find another program that will work as I need one as soon as possible to work with few problems... But I do not think so as said it did work, personally think it is a configuration/program error. <_<

Guest nchto

You can hear sound through your headphones, but not your speakers? If that is the case then it is likely a problem with the wiring of your system. If your headphones are connected through your speakers, try unplugging your headphones. If they are both connected to your soundcard, try unplugging your headphones and plugging your speakers into the port your headphones were connected to.