wma to mp3 newbe question

burkibw

Newbe question....I want to use Windows Media Player 11 to sync with an ipod. All my files are .wma so I converted to mp3. (took 23 hours) How do I get the new mp3 files to associate with the album information in WMP 11? The .wma files have not been erased. I "added" the new mp3 files to the WMP 11 library and they now all show up as an individual file...they are not associated with an album.

Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...
Newbe question....I want to use Windows Media Player 11 to sync with an ipod. All my files are .wma so I converted to mp3. (took 23 hours) How do I get the new mp3 files to associate with the album information in WMP 11? The .wma files have not been erased. I "added" the new mp3 files to the WMP 11 library and they now all show up as an individual file...they are not associated with an album.

Thanks for any help!

I received the following message from Swift after purchasing the program and support....."Currently Switch cannot read the ID tags (artist album year etc.) from wma or mp4 files, and is unable to copy them across.

This is already on the list for a possible future version."

Bruce :(