Cannot get wav to MP3 to work

shellmom3

Hi,

I just downloaded this and started to use it. I was able to switch some midi audio files to MP3, however the one file (which was the reason I downloaded switch in the first place!!!) that I had made myself (ie: it is not protected, copyrighted, etc.) is a wav. audio file and it will act like it's converted but then when I try to open it after it's converted it sits there- then gives me an error box saying realplayer caused an error MPACORE.dll and cannot play it- have to close it out.

All midi audio files that I convert with switch to MP3 open up and play fine on realplayer. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the problem is with converting wav audio to MP3? Please help!

OMG nevermind! It figures after I register and post I figure out how to fix it. I just had to convert it to MP3 but click on encoder options and click to use CDR (or something like that, I forget) to correct any errors. After I did that and converted it- I was then able to open it and listen to it, in MP3 form, on realplayer. Woohoo! No clue why I had to do that- but whatever works!