cannot delete switch program

abc

Can you please help me out in deleting the switch program from my computer? And here I was thinking of ordering it first and yet there's already a problem even before buying this thing. Please anyone?

Guest nchto

You don't want to try sorting out your problem first? Have a read of our FAQ and Support Questions.

You are able to fully uninstall/remove any of our software products by using the Windows Add or Remove Programs window which is available from the Windows Control Panel. Simply select the appropriate program and press the Change/Remove button.

• 6 months later...
Guest ThisCompanySUX
You don't want to try sorting out your problem first? Have a read of our FAQ and Support Questions.

You are able to fully uninstall/remove any of our software products by using the Windows Add or Remove Programs window which is available from the Windows Control Panel. Simply select the appropriate program and press the Change/Remove button.

there is NO entry for Switch in Control Panel > Add & Remove Programs!!! NOW WHAT?

For All of you reading this, this means that the development of this software for the Windows XP platform does not conform to the microsoft windows standards for developing windows applications!

BS - there is NO entry for Switch in Control Panel > Add & Remove Programs!!! NOW WHAT?

For All of you reading this, this means that the development of this software for the Windows XP platform does not conform to the microsoft windows standards for developing windows applications!

===================================

I am using Windows XP Pro.

I am using Switch, version 1.29

_I_ have an entry for Switch in the control panel on _my_ computer. _I_ can remove it from my computer any time that _I_ see fit. I do not see fit to remove this excellent program.

Clearly, SWITCH is not the offender that needs to be removed--from wherever!

Musikone