NEED SWITCH HELP PLEASE!

Guest drazil

Guest drazil

hello! ive been using the trail version for switch (version 1.05) for quite some time and everything was working fine. now suddenly everytime i try to convert a music file. it says "unable to convert [name of song path here] please see http://www.nch.com.au/acm/support.html for possible answers to the problem." i have never came across that before and i have been using the program for over 5 months. i then downloaded the latest Switch program - (1.12) and i have a problem with converting multiple songs at the same time. please help me.

my email address is da_spankable@hotmail.com

Guest nchto

If it suddenly stopped working for no reason then something else on your computer has likely changed (such as a Windows Update) resulting in this problem.

Why are you trying to convert multiple songs simultaneously? It should be done sequentially which is how the program operates.

Guest drazil
If it suddenly stopped working for no reason then something else on your computer has likely changed (such as a Windows Update) resulting in this problem.

Why are you trying to convert multiple songs simultaneously? It should be done sequentially which is how the program operates.

oh yep thats what i meant. thanks for your help!