Paid For Switch PLUS...still have Switch Free

Here is a problem i recently had...I purchased Switch Plus For Mac (without support purchase) only to end up with the Switch Free Version after Registration. In Order I Downloaded the Switch Plus Demo...which was superb...and of course being a demo stopped working until i purchased it...didn't have money on a day i wanted to switch a few WMA files to MP3...so i downloaded Switch Free to do that...then came the day i had some money to buy Switch Plus ( so i could convert MANY MP3 files to AAC)...so i deleted Switch Free...then downloaded The Switch Plus For Mac DMG....Registration request came up...and to my disappointment I wound up with the Free version and not the PLUS version

i did enter the details correctly, while the window for the program says that it is switch plus...it lacks the capabilities that the Switch Plus Demo had, doesn't convert nearly as many formats, doesn't have the icon to add files (only add folder), limited options menu...therefore it's switch free....is there any way to amend this?...i've tried repeated downloads of the demo DMG...but still wind up with switch free

What version of Switch does it say you are using? We've done testing for this specific problem and the current version shouldn't behave as you say it does. We have been unsuccessful in replicating the problem here, hence we're unable to provide a "quick fix" solution to your problem at the moment. Our Mac developers are looking into it and will get back to you once they have an answer.

What version of Switch does it say you are using? We've done testing for this specific problem and the current version shouldn't behave as you say it does. We have been unsuccessful in replicating the problem here, hence we're unable to provide a "quick fix" solution to your problem at the moment. Our Mac developers are looking into it and will get back to you once they have an answer.

I downloaded what is supposed to be Switch Plus Version 1.12 for mac OS X (of which i run 10.3.9) again per your suggestion (though i've tried it a dozen times or more) and still have Switch Free though it says switch plus on the window...still no aac decoder/encoder...no add files....simple options that are not as optional as switch plus....

Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish I had read this posting before I downloaded Switch Plus. I also run Mac 10.3.9. I also had switch free and it worked very well. But I wanted to convert to aac and needed plus for that. I downloaded it and BEHOLD!- .aac does NOT appear in the output format pull-down menu. It's a bit strange. .aac is on that list in the screenshots, but I guess the screenshots don't apply to the Mac version. I also am dissapointed, not to mention irritated, dissillusioned, stressed, vexed, and many much more appropriate words that can't be listed here!!!

Guest nchto
Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish I had read this posting before I downloaded Switch Plus. I also run Mac 10.3.9. I also had switch free and it worked very well. But I wanted to convert to aac and needed plus for that. I downloaded it and BEHOLD!- .aac does NOT appear in the output format pull-down menu. It's a bit strange. .aac is on that list in the screenshots, but I guess the screenshots don't apply to the Mac version.

It is stated very clearly in our FAQ that aac encoding is only supported by the Windows version of Switch.

Guest nchto
That would explain why the demo version on mac had no problem converting aac.....

Exactly, the Mac version is able to convert from .aac, but not convert to.

Guest nchto
i converted TO aac with the demo...

This feature is not available in the Mac version, demo or plus. I double checked with the Mac developers, there is no code present in the program which can do this conversion.