Moving to a New Computer

nealrgross

I'm trying to move my Switch (v. 1.05) to a new computer, but it doesn't seem to work. Could someone give me the procedures for moving the software to a new computer? I've tried copying it and running the install but it's not working.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You must first completely uninstall our software on the old computer using the Add or Remove Programs option from the Windows Control Panel. Then using the installer you received at the time of purchase install a new copy of the software on the new machine. Now simply enter your licence registration and activation code (Name - Location - ID - Key) details into the program. If for some reason the program does not accept your details please send us (www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html) your full "Name - Location - ID - Key" details from your existing registration and activation code and we will generate you a new Key.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nchto

Please always first check the support pages on our site: www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html

P. Your registration and activation code has been lost

At the time of purchase you would have received an email asking you to print out or backup your registration details and receipt. We advise you to store this with a copy of the setup.exe you installed at the time of purchase on a CD. A replacement Registration and Activation Code can only be re-issued when your full purchase information is provided.

Guest nchto

Contact Support via the form at the bottom of that page. Include any information you would believe to be relevant, such as date of purchase, purchase name, address, etc... If Support require more information they'll let you know.