wave pad cannot uninstall

cyberzen

Use the Windows Add/Remove programs option

this Windows Add/Remove option launches uninst.exe program in your WavePad folder, it shows a window of WavePad plus a box saying that the trial is expired, and asking to purchase

I do not want this program, I want to uninstall

please provide a real way to uninstall it

We'll look into why this method didn't work with the toolbox for you, something may have happened on your system when it was trying to install WavePad. In the mean time you should be able to simply download WavePad again directly from our site: www.nch.com.au/wavepad, install it, and then uninstall it using the method I described previously.

• 1 year later...
We'll look into why this method didn't work with the toolbox for you, something may have happened on your system when it was trying to install WavePad. In the mean time you should be able to simply download WavePad again directly from our site: www.nch.com.au/wavepad, install it, and then uninstall it using the method I described previously.

I also cannot uninstall the program wavepad or any of your products. It has taken over all my music files and i want to get back to media player (windows xp) and i get a 3 second menu flash asking me what i want to do and it disappears b4 i can press next. A very annoying program with very little top explanation for the trial period. I want out but cannot remove it.

Guest MichaelJee

Hi Normie1,

1 - To uninstall WP, simply use the add/remove or locate the correct folder in >> C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound.. and double click the uninstaller.

2 - To change the file association that your machine is using, click Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > File Types... and set the application you would like to open each file type.

If you continue to have issues, please respond with your specific issue and screen shots Please take screen shots for extra detail, if needed. To take a screen shot: Press the 'Print Screen' button (located next to F12 or the 'Scroll Lock' button). Open Paint (Start-> All programs-> Accessories-> Paint) and click Edit-> Paste. Save the file as a .jpeg and attach it to this reply.

Cheers

M