No manual available in Help

greg14

• 4 weeks later...

This is a known issue and we will be releasing a new version of Switch for Mac with several new improvements, and a help file! It will should *hopefully* be out by the end of the week, if it passes testing. Keep an eye out for it soon!

• 9 months later...

Same here. And why can't I just download the manual in PDF? Been wasting valuable time, and I paid for this software.

=====================================

But did you pay for a PDF manual? I have not seen one being promised if you put up your money. This point notwithstanding, I'm with you; I like a well-written PDF manual (not easy to come by!), and I have a few such manuals from software developers. However, as far as I know, _NCH_ does not believe in PDF manuals, unless of course they come from others :-). Hopefully nchto will correct me if I have the wrong impression.

Musikone

I just d/l the 1.29 version of Switch Plus, and I still have no help contents manual :(:unsure:

Is there a way to get it built into the program...I have a user guide, but much easier on click!

The help should be included within v1.29... I believe some of it may be in french however. We are releasing a new version of Switch in the next couple days which has a better help file.

But did you pay for a PDF manual? I have not seen one being promised if you put up your money. This point notwithstanding, I'm with you; I like a well-written PDF manual (not easy to come by!), and I have a few such manuals from software developers. However, as far as I know, _NCH_ does not believe in PDF manuals, unless of course they come from others :-). Hopefully nchto will correct me if I have the wrong impression.

You can get a PDF version of the help file here: http://www.fish4files.com/download.php?fil...c87c940568eb813 ;)

The help should be included within v1.29... I believe some of it may be in french however. We are releasing a new version of Switch in the next couple days which has a better help file.

You can get a PDF version of the help file here: http://www.fish4files.com/download.php?fil...c87c940568eb813 ;)

=====================================================

I should have known to look for this particular URL. It's intuitive; in fact, I should have guessed it, had I given it a little more thought.

Fishing for files? But what kind of fish is it?

Could it be a red herring? Or is it crappie?

Musikone