Transferred calls don't ring on station

rlord

When a caller presses one of the OGM choices (Like press 1 for Bob) the software doesn't make the extension ring. The caller hears a couple of rings and then the voicemail picks up. But the phone never rings or flashes or does anything to indicate a call is incoming to that extension. What settings have I got wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
When a caller presses one of the OGM choices (Like press 1 for Bob) the software doesn't make the extension ring. The caller hears a couple of rings and then the voicemail picks up. But the phone never rings or flashes or does anything to indicate a call is incoming to that extension. What settings have I got wrong?

Try adding an extra digit at the beginning of the dialled number eg instead of 204 try 2204. Worked for me!

Try adding an extra digit at the beginning of the dialled number eg instead of 204 try 2204. Worked for me!

Thanks, Daren. I'm using 4 digit extensions now. What I've discovered is if there is a CallerID number on the inbound call it doesn't work. If there isn't a CID #(like in the case where a call comes in from Skype or someother method where no CID is picked up by Axon) it works fine.

Something about there being a CID flarbs up the thing.