Key Response

direct

On checking further I found that the automatic OGM calls are going to the answering machine instead of the live caller. I am sure this is happening because on pickup of each call I hear the answering machine message.

At first I had the live call message for both leading me to think that IVM was working properly. With the IVM sensing an answering machine I am quite sure this is the reason the key response did not work. Therefore, it is possible that the key responce does work, I just need to IVM recognize my pickup and "hello" as a live person not an answering machine. All of my response settings are set to default. I can't find any reason to adjust the settings. Any ideas out there on how to get IVM to detect a live person?

I am answering on new Vtech phones, one is 900 MHZ the other is 24GHZ. I am operating Windows XP

Pro. My VOIP is Vonage with softphone for the IVM dialer. I am using the basic canned interactive program downloaded from NCH - press one for sales, 2 for . . . etc. and testing with my two USA phone numbers and dialing with softphone/ IVM. All IVM settings are default.

What kind of dtmf-encoding is supported by that phone? (INFO, in-band?)

How is the whole configuration? Are you calling IVM via Axon or from an outside line? If so, what kind of dtmf-encoding is supported by your provider?

regards

:)

Tjareson

Please check my post placed as a reply t my original post. It looks like the problem is not what I thought.