Can't get IVM to transfer calls

mediafreq

Hi... I am hoping I can find some highly knowledgeable people here that can assist me in my issue.

I am trying to use the IVM Answeing Attendant Software as an auto-attendant and voicemail solution in conjunction with my Linksys SPA-9000 PBX box and Linksys SPA-942 IP phones.

I have everything configured correctly so the auto-attendant answers the call but when I try transferring to an extension in the office through IVM I get an error that the call times-out and then disconnects.

I believe the fix is probably just a setting I don't have configured correctly, so if anyone can point in me in a direction that might fix the problem it would be greatly appreciated.

:mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine does the same thing, will not transfer. Using a voicemodem i am able to get it to hookflash and transfer my call to my cellphone which is pretty cool but no luck getting it to tranfer to a VOIP extension.

I can call IVM from an IP phone on my network press an option and have it transfer me to another extension

When I try an incoming call via my fxo it seems like it does a hookflash or something does not tranfer correctly.

Found the Fix, in Sipura go to PSTN and use outbound proxy set it to the Axom server IP also set use outbound proxy and dialog both to yes.

Works now.

• 2 weeks later...
Found the Fix, in Sipura go to PSTN and use outbound proxy set it to the Axom server IP also set  use outbound proxy and dialog both to yes.

Works now.

Glad you found a fix. Can you elaborate on where to configure PSTN on the SPA9000? I am looking through the web admin interface but don't see any settings for PSTN & outbound proxy.

Also why do you have an Axon server? Isn't the SPA9000 acting as your PBX?

Thanks for your help.