IVM Ignoring Caller Key Presses

woodpecker

Hi Folks,

I have been experimenting with SkypeIn, Axon and IVM, when calling in I can get the default call attendant message but the IVM program is ignoring all key presses from the phone. I am calling SKypeIn from the UK PSTN through SkypeIn, Uplink, Axon and into IVM.

When making a test call from within IVM it works fine so the IVM setup seems ok it just cannot see the key presses, any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy.

• 1 year later...
Hi Folks,

I have been experimenting with SkypeIn, Axon and IVM, when calling in I can get the default call attendant message but the IVM program is ignoring all key presses from the phone. I am calling SKypeIn from the UK PSTN through SkypeIn, Uplink, Axon and into IVM.

When making a test call from within IVM it works fine so the IVM setup seems ok it just cannot see the key presses, any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy.

i have had the same problem...no luck with any response on it

Last time I checked the Uplink software did not support receiving key presses. Probably because Skype handles things differently. As it is a proprietary software it probably has non-standard and non-DTMF ways of sending key presses to the receiving Skype application.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

I experimented the same problem using different sip providers. In some case also voice is stopped and only connection is made. I resolved it by using sip operator that works with IVM.

Anyway, now I have another big problem:

IVM answere more call in one time and you can ear the OGM related to the first call in the second one and viceversa. :huh:

This make a stop to all my last month work! because, if i don't solve this, I can not use it!

do you have any solution different than to use it for only one call at time?

• 4 weeks later...
hi guys,

I experimented the same problem using different sip providers. In some case also voice is stopped and only connection is made. I resolved it by using sip operator that works with IVM.

Anyway, now I have another big problem:

IVM answere more call in one time and you can ear the OGM related to the first call in the second one and viceversa. :huh:

This make a stop to all my last month work! because, if i don't solve this, I can not use it!

do you have any solution different than to use it for only one call at time?

Which SIP provider/operator did you find that works with IVM?

I started with INPHONEX and IVM has picked up the DTMF tones only 3-5% of the time.

• 3 weeks later...