WavePad freezes when

Guest Evan

Whenever I finish editing audio, which can sometimes be after a very long period of time, I'll go to save it and wave pad will freeze up. Just wavepad, not my computer. Any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it

How long is your file? Also please give more details about the save format settings you selected?

Whenever I finish editing audio, which can sometimes be after a very long period of time, I'll go to save it and wave pad will freeze up. Just wavepad, not my computer. Any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it

• 3 years later...

I too had a freezing-up problem with my Master's Edition program--whenever I tried to open or save a file (I could load a new one, but not open an old one). None of the forum solutions helped. So I downloaded another free copy from their website and put in my registration number. It worked, presumably because I was re-registering from the same computer. The new download works fine, like the old one used to. Note: uninstall the old, buggy program before installing the new one from the NCH website.