auto click/pop restoration

daniel4214

I am using wave pad 4.24 on windows 7

I cannot get a handle on using the auto click/pop restoration tool. The help file offers the following:

“Auto Click/Pop Restoration

This tool is designed to remove click and pop sounds from recordings. It is ideal for those who have recorded music onto their computer from LP records and want to repair any defects caused by dust and scratches on the vinyl.

To use the tool, click Tools menu -> Auto Click/Pop Restoration. In the window that appears, you can configure settings for the following fields:”

However, the window to allow configuration settings does not appear so I am stuck. I hope someone can help.

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...

I am using wave pad 4.24 on windows 7

I cannot get a handle on using the auto click/pop restoration tool. The help file offers the following:

“Auto Click/Pop Restoration

This tool is designed to remove click and pop sounds from recordings. It is ideal for those who have recorded music onto their computer from LP records and want to repair any defects caused by dust and scratches on the vinyl.

To use the tool, click Tools menu -> Auto Click/Pop Restoration. In the window that appears, you can configure settings for the following fields:”

However, the window to allow configuration settings does not appear so I am stuck. I hope someone can help.

Thank you

Novice, did you get it figured out?

No, I did not get it figured out...I had all but given up on it. I have done all the due diligence I could and still have not found a solution. Any Ideas???

Thanks in advance for your help

• 4 weeks later...