Fuzziness in recordings using WavePad Editor

MikeOdie

To anyone out there:

I am currently using your program to create a sound track for a film I'm making.

There is a lot of voice mixed in over softly playing music. When I did a test of these sound tracks I noticed the voice had a lot fuzziness. I also hear some other strange sound effects and echoes playing quietly in the background. I used the tool for removing hum & hiss, but the sound quality got worse - quieter and very patchy at times. The original issue still remained

IN looking at the temporal frequency analysis tool - I noticed that the red & blue bands for the sound tracks are very close to each other but they don't line up completely at all times. Could that be part of the reason for the fuzziness? If so, how do I use temporal frequency analysis tool to correct this issue?

Where do I find information on how to use the tools Spectral Subtraction and Temporal Frequency Analysis?

How much is it for an upgrade since I already bought the version I have now? I can't find prices for upgrades. Would the upgrade address any of the issues I mentioned?

Sorry for so many questions.

Sincerely,

Mike O'Donoghue, Chatsworth, California

Reach me at mikeodie@earthlink,net