Batch Convert with WavePad Context Menu Item

msdestiny01

I think I'm having the same problem as this person, who says:

"Hello,

I was wondering how to remove the "Batch Convert with WavePad" context menu item that appears in almost every media file I have on my computer. I unchecked the option "Add WavePad into Windows Explorer context menu" in "Options"->"General", but all that does is remove the "Edit with WavePad" context menu item.

How can I remove this context menu line?

Thanks,

igarvey "

Some how i clicked something that i wasn't supposed to click and now i can't undo it because it was way while back i didnt know how i did it but i remember having to meet batch converter before i do it on wavepad. Now all of my mp3 or wave files etc can only be open with wavepad. ALL OF MY FILES. so it is very frustrating when i cant do and edit my music on my other softwares beacause it would only be open in wavepad. And i tried uninstalling wavepad so that my files would open normaly again with WMP and other music software like imesh but frustratingly it says "this can only be open with wavepad" something like that.

How do i undo this problem? It is realy important and urgent as i need to work on my music.

I even tried to convert the format and etc but still would only open in wavepad and sometimes the sound is just a very irritating noise! there's nothing there just noise.

Thanks,

Emma R