Wavepad Stopped Working on Windows7

vcomp

I puchased an upgrade of Wavepad in March and have been using it on Windows7 since then. All of a sudden, when I attempt to launch it says an upgrade is required. Please explain. Why should I have to upgrade if it has been working???

please contact registration as suggested in your reg emails. we have answered this too many times in this forum..

I'm searching this forum for Windows 7 - can't find any discussion about the new operating system. Where can I find information about how to load this software I just purchased tonight?

Guest nchaj

With the information provided it seems Vic Compi's issue is a registration problem, it has nothing to do with Windows 7. If you are having issues installing Id suggest you contact support as well.

• 2 weeks later...

With the information provided it seems Vic Compi's issue is a registration problem, it has nothing to do with Windows 7. If you are having issues installing Id suggest you contact support as well.

I contacted support and was told that there is a bug that is keeping Wavepad from loading under Windows 7. My options are to wait for the next release or to request a refund.

Guest nchaj

I just talked to support, they said they new release (4.22 released on the 11th of July) has sorted out the issue, contact them for an upgrade, mention this post to ensure you get it for free incase you are out of the 3 month upgrade period.