Demand free version

Rurounizero

On the website for Wavepad, it says the program is made free in hopes that we will purchase the -Master's Version-. However, I only get the DEMO of the Master's Version. It's expired. I want the FREE Version, not the DEMO of the Master's. It says on the site that the free version is available and doesn't contain as many features as Master's, but somehow, it's not there. Now show me the free version before I call Better Business on you for false advertising.

On the website for Wavepad, it says the program is made free in hopes that we will purchase the -Master's Version-. However, I only get the DEMO of the Master's Version. It's expired. I want the FREE Version, not the DEMO of the Master's. It says on the site that the free version is available and doesn't contain as many features as Master's, but somehow, it's not there. Now show me the free version before I call Better Business on you for false advertising.

No need to contact the BBB, just go to the correct page and click the "Get It Now" button.

Cheers.

DJ

• 2 weeks later...