convert flac to mp3 problem

charlie3110

Hi I have downloaded some .flac files that have several megs of content but whether I use Switch or WavePad it seems to convert for about 2 secs but the new file has only about 2.5k content and no duration of play. I am a bit new to this and an OAP so you will have to be gentle with me. What am I doing wrong? I have converted other flac files successfully so I am fairly sure the method I am using is not incorrect. It is pretty straightforward to click on convert any way even for me? Thanks in advance.

Hi I have downloaded some .flac files that have several megs of content but whether I use Switch or WavePad it seems to convert for about 2 secs but the new file has only about 2.5k content and no duration of play. I am a bit new to this and an OAP so you will have to be gentle with me. What am I doing wrong? I have converted other flac files successfully so I am fairly sure the method I am using is not incorrect. It is pretty straightforward to click on convert any way even for me? Thanks in advance.

SAME PROBLEM...