Vanishing Recording controls

Kas

First let me say that I've been using Wavepad for several years and have--up til now--- thoroughly enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, just today I noticed a new issue when opening the Record control.

If I could figure out how to post an image to thiese pages (Help please?), it would show that most of the controls etc. in the Recording Control panel are either hidden or obscured.

( Click http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo165/r...vePadrecord.jpg to see the pic)

The Volume slider does show up (kinda) when I initially open the panel but disappears as soon as I mouse over it.

Also--I now have to keep my Windows Volume Control panel open and ready because just seconds after I hit Wavepad Record control record button or any other Wavepad player control, the recording volume immediately jumps to well past the distortion level.

I then have to use the Windows Volume Control panel slider to adjust it back down to acceptable levels...and guard it until the recording process is finished for fear it leaps again.

Any ideas where in my settings (or registry??) I can go to make corrections??

ta,

Kas

Guest MichaelJee

Hello,

1 – What version are you using? What OS?

2 – We don’t allow users to upload pictures due to spammers atm.

3 – I assume this issue started recently? Does anything else coincide up with the change?

4 – When the volume jumps up, does the volume slider on the application jump as well? (or just the windows master control)

Thanks

M