WordPad files and Easiteach and TaskMagic

Anthea

Hi,

I work as a technician in a school languages department. We are trialling Wordpad to see if it meets all of our requirements before we commit to buying it. We used audacity before but this iis proving to be ncompatibile with Citrix which the school has recently adopted. One function which we use frequently is pasting in bits of audio files into other applications, particularly Taskmagic and Easiteach. I tried selecting and then copying and pasting but it didn't seem to work. Any advice?

thanks for listening

Guest MichaelJee

Hello,

I’ll assume that you are expecting “copied” regions from WP to be available in the clipboard for any application to use. I have no experience with this.

When creating music, one must often save these regions as separate samples (sample1.wav) So that it can be added to an application.

I downloaded the trial and had a look, though cant instantly figure out what process you are taking.

Please explain in as much detail as possible, the process you are following, so I can attempt to replicate it and answer you original question,.

Thanks

M