Deleting Voices from songs

jhinton413

Thank you for asking this question. I am trying to do about the same thing, but instead of deleting the singing from music, I need to seperate two voices from a digital voice recording. My voice recorder recorded two voices, one over the other. I downloaded to wavepad, converting from .wma to a wave file. I have two people talking, and need to seperate the two voices in order to hear the softer voice which is being overwritten by the louder voice. Maybe wavepad cannot do this, I cannot find anyway to do it, but then again, I may not be accessing the correct topic/verbage to do this. I would also appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks

Guest MichaelJee

Hello,

This can be done with some success with top end spectral analyse software I believe. None of NCH’s products can do this with any real success.

Would appreciate if you do find a way, that you come back here and update the thread :)

Cheers

M

Hello,

This can be done with some success with top end spectral analyse software I believe. None of NCH’s products can do this with any real success.

Would appreciate if you do find a way, that you come back here and update the thread 

Cheers

M

Thank You for the info, and I certainly will post if I find something that will do this. Much appreciation.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey how do i delete the voice from songs so that i can just have the music playing

Have a look at www.beyourownit.com. or go to youtube and put your queery into their search window. There are 60+ responses there for this question.

You will find what you are after on www.beyourownit.com for sure.

Guest MichaelJee

dongreentree1 - I don't mind if you are affiliated with beyourownit.com, or if your just an enthused groupy, but please do remain tasteful with your plugging of their site ;)

Cheers

M