Right speaker plays back very low

Guest Andy

When I record and play back, my left speaker is at full volume but the right one is so low you cant even hear it. However I can see that its recording stereo because the wave lines are split, right speaker at the top and left speaker at the bottom, the left speaker audio is much bigger, hence louder. I tried to copy and paste mix on the right channel with 100% volume but it just increases the whole file volume.

I was able to easily paste mix to the right channel using wave studio but this program wont let me.

Please help!

Thanks

Guest Guest
When I record and play back, my left speaker is at full volume but the right one is so low you cant even hear it.  However I can see that its recording stereo because the wave lines are split, right speaker at the top and left speaker at the bottom, the left speaker audio is much bigger, hence louder.  I tried to copy and paste mix on the right channel with 100% volume but it just increases the whole file volume. 

I was able to easily paste mix to the right channel using wave studio but this program wont let me.

Please help!

Thanks

Nevermind I got this problem fixed!

• 3 years later...

When I record and play back, my left speaker is at full volume but the right one is so low you cant even hear it. However I can see that its recording stereo because the wave lines are split, right speaker at the top and left speaker at the bottom, the left speaker audio is much bigger, hence louder. I tried to copy and paste mix on the right channel with 100% volume but it just increases the whole file volume.

Please help!

Thanks

I NEED HeLP! What did you do to fix it!?

I NEED HeLP! What did you do to fix it!?

probably he just started using the program, and had not yet discovered the three square buttons residing in bottom right corner . . . one button displays dual left/right channels.

edit
(for clarification)
:

the "small" wave form, displaying on top (appx ¾ inch in height) of the mdi . . . represents all tracks within the specific sound file. the program, at default, displays the top small wave form and also displays a much larger bottom wave form (appx 6 inches in height) . . . this bottom wave form is also comprised of the same "all" tracks. by clicking on the button i referred to earlier . . . the wave form can be split into separate left/right (stereo) channels.

once you are viewing the separate dual channels . . . they might appear identical but, in fact, there are minute differences in appearance.

btw . . . pls do not type in all CAPS . . . as it is considered "yelling" within the internet community. hope this has helped you.