Problems with downloads, and receiving purchased software disk

rockhardlifthard

I recently rebuilt my computer from XP to Vista, and didn't think I would have any issues. Well, I am. I thought it would be easy to download the software that I originally had, but I was wrong. Even when downloading what seemed to be the right version (1.12) it would automatically install 1.42 for some reason. I don't want to have to upgrade to 1.42 if I don't need to. When I purchased the software back in March of 2007, I also purchased the option of having a manual and a CD sent to my home. I never received these items.

What can I do to relieve these problems? I enjoy using this program and use it quite often, and would be upset if I have to use something different because this isn't working for me.

*When I purchased the software back in March of 2007, I also purchased the option of having a manual and a CD sent to my home. I never received these items.

Did you let us know at the time? telling us 1.5 years down the track makes it a little hard to replace your goods. In the email you were sent it had instructions (a direct email address infact) to send your postal details to. I can only assume you didnt read the email, so we never posted the goods.

It also has in the email a section that says;

Please print out a copy of this email and keep it in a safe place. Please also backup the software folder immediately after entering the key because the key will be locked to your particular install. This step is important because in future we will not be able to reissue lost keys or provide copies of old versions of software.

If the software isnt very old sometimes we can bend the rules and find copies laying around, but I think we are going back a bit too far in this case.

What we have at www.nchsoftware.com is an online shop. Our products are continually updated with new fetaures etc, what you purchased in 2007 is not the same product we have online now.

Ill have a look around but I cant promise anything

Thank you very much, any help is appreciated. I realize that it is 1.5 years later, I guess I just dismissed it and figured since I had the software and it was registered, I wouldn't have a problem. Definitely an error on my part. Also I must have overlooked the part about sending my address information figuring I put it in when i made the purchase, so I thought I was done.