Removing Pixillion Icon

seajay

My wife received an email with photo attachments, she could not see them without downloading your software, she did this,which she should not have without checking the software validity, I have uninstalled the programme as I was warned about problems a colleague had when doing the same, its true, the programme uninstalls leaving behind a desk top icon that cannot be removed, can you tell me how to do this please, as selecting the shortcut and taking it to the recycle bin does not work as the file for it no longer exists!!, I tried delete, cut, searched for the target drive which doesn't exits, but the file does not exist, but the shortcut on the desktop does, and cannot be removed, tell me how please, before I need to send warning to everyone around the international company warning them of your programme, and you don't support the poor idiots who download it by mistake when attached to an email

right mouse click > delete....works like a charm

* "My wife received an email with photo attachments, she could not see them without downloading your software," - Impossible, there’s no such thing as a “NCH Picture format”