.rm to .mp3 on mac should work and dosen't!

mans

I tried the trial version of switch to convert .rm to .mp3 - It worked. I then upgraded to the full version because I had to - fair enough. The problem is that now, switch does not recognise .rm files. (The filename is greyed out). The ONLY reason why I purchased this software was to convert .rm files. I checked the documentation before purchasing to make sure the software would deliver what I wanted and the webpage "What file formats does Switch for Mac support?" states that .rm/.ra files can be supported. Check the link: http://www.nch.com.au/switch/kb/1065.html There are no asterix's to state that .rm file is not supported. I feel betrayed! If I read the documentation incorrectly, then I am not the only one. If switch cannot support .rm, then make it ambigous i.e do not mention .rm in the doc if it is not supported! Stating the price in US $ and receiving payment in AUS $ also adds to the confusion and suspicion about this company. Only state the price in the currency that will be billed! If non-support for .rm is a bug and therefore, unintentional, then please fix it asap. If switch cannot support .rm and it is stated that it can, then this is false advertising, which is illegal!

Sorry, but I had to rant! others have been burnt by the non-support of .rm. Please fix this developers!