Playing 2 seperate files together??

Matsonia

Ive just installed this program and what i was wondering is, i recorded a drum part earlier into a Mic, and i just recorded a guitar part into a mic so i have 2 files now guitar and drums........when i load both the files into the program is there anyway i can play both the files together so i can edit them in time properly together as it only seems to let me play 1 file or the other. but i want to here them both playin the same time so i can see if there in time with each other so i can edit them properly.

thanks

We are working on a new product which is designed to mix files together. Do you want to be a beta tester?

Ive just installed this program and what i was wondering is, i recorded a drum part earlier into a Mic, and i just recorded a guitar part into a mic so i have 2 files now guitar and drums........when i load both the files into the program is there anyway i can play both the files together so i can edit them in time properly together as it only seems to let me play 1 file or the other. but i want to here them both playin the same time so i can see if there in time with each other so i can edit them properly.

thanks

• 2 months later...